Friday, September 08, 2006

Wahaw.

School is driving me crazy. Aside from the indescribable Epidemiology exam I took a while ago, I really had one tiring morning (Perhaps due to that I had only about 4 hours of sleep, and I had to read the experimental study transcription in 30 minutes). The weather was scorching hot and I must admit that I am not so confident with our thesis topics. Waah. Add to that the fact that I have an exam on Monday, on which, as usual, I havent read even a single transcription yet.

Well, thanks to ryan and our short walk through robinsons'. At least, for a time I forgot my problems. Hay. The mall is the GC's best friend.

Despite these, I am soo happy to share to you that I have a new baby sister:



Grace Lodrono :D Although I don't like her name that much, I am very sure that when I see her this Sunday, I would hug her and kiss her and hug her again and kiss her. I want to know how it feels to have a baby in the house :D



I wanna go home na!! :D

No comments: