Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Because almost all of my classmates' latest blog entries are about their venipuncture attempts, I would also like to share my thoughts on this 'simple' yet life-threatening procedure (haha).

I have had venipuncture attempts on four people only: my sister Jill, my brother Hope, my dad, and my lab partner Marian. I have drawn blood from three of them, but still the procedure makes me cry everytime. In our Micro class this afternoon, I was tasked to draw blood from Rox. Sadly, I was shaking then (for some unknown reason) and refused to perform the procedure. :(

When I saw Cristal's successful draw, I suddenly realized that I must learn how to do it. I HAVE TO.

Thanks to Marian, the lesson has already begun. I have drawn blood from her for the first time! Si Marian un! Waah! Mahirap hanapin ang veins niya :(

Ay bitin :)

No comments: